- Send food to the family home prior to the service
Chicken, Chili, etc.
- Call and offer your condolences and assistance
offer to help if you can.
- Send a card with encouraging words.
- Put stamps in your card
family will have lots of thank you cards to send out.
- Offer to bring a dish to the repast
- Offer to help clean or organize before, during,
and/or after the service/repast.
- Offer to drive the family to an appointment or
- Offer to address envelopes
- Offer to pass out obituaries at the service
- Offer to be the guest book attendant
sure people sign in and their writing
silence is golden.